Golden Week 2010

Hello everyone! Did you have a fun Golden Week? Kendra and I did! I’m sorry it’s taken so long for me to update my blog with pictures from our trip. I hope you have checked Kendra’s blog recently. She has already made two posts with pictures. Please go to her blog to see pictures of many different places we visited on our our trip. We both took so many pictures, and many of them are the same. So, I decided to show you mostly pictures of the great food we ate on our trip.
I will dedicate this post to my Step 5 class, because we have been talking about food in class recently.
First of all, here is a picture of Kendra and me at the top of Mt. Hakodate:
dayview.JPG
And now, the food………..
Squid (Ika):
squid.JPG
Ika Somen:
ikasomen.JPG
Shiokara:
shiokara.JPG
Fried Saki Ika (Dried squid) with beer at Hakodate Beer restaurant:
sakiika.JPG
Squid Ink Ice Cream:
inkicecream.JPG
Ok. Enough of the dead squid pictures. Here are some squid that were lucky enough to still be alive:
ika.JPG
As you can see, we ate a lot of squid! The food was probably the best part of the whole trip, but that’s normal for us! The last picture I will show you is from Lake Toya. We went on a swan pedal boat for 30 minutes. It was very fun!
swanboat.JPG
If you have any exciting Golden Week stories, please share them by leaving a comment on this blog. Remember to check Kendra’s blog for non-food related pictures from our trip.

by Iuchi / 2010-05-13 5:38 PM / Past Teachersコメント (6)

1. Misa says:

Hi,Orin!
    Any squids seem so delicious!
    Especially,Ika Somen seems so delicious the best.
    Long time no eat it.
    By the way,you are good photographer!
    I think that the last picture is very beautiful.
    I have never seen such a picture of composition.
    I’m looking forward to see another pictures.
    Actually I have blog,too.
    I hope you come my blog.
    (Sorry…my blog is japanease only…)
    See you later!
    misa

2. Orin says:

Hi Misa,
    Thank you for your great comment! All of the different kinds of squid were really good. I think the somen was my favorite. I really enjoy taking pictures, especially of interesting and delicious food! I’m glad you like my pictures. Please tell me how to find your blog. I can’t read much Japanese, but I can try! See you next week.
    -Orin

3. Misa says:

Hi,Orin!
    I had good time yesterday.
    Recently I’m glad that Mika try to speaking English in class.
    At first class,Mika reserved to speaking English.
    But in yesterday,Mika often said “yes,yes” with nodding when heard Orin’s story!
    Therefore I’m looking forword to speak English each other at next class.
    By the way,how to find my blog is…
    Please click my name top of this comment column!
    It’s “Misa” in “By Misa on May ~”.
    See you next week!

4. Orin says:

Hello Misa! Thank you for telling me how to find your blog. I just looked at it. I couldn’t read the Japanese, but I liked looking at all the pictures. The poodle puppies are so cute!
    I’m also very happy that Mika is getting more comfortable speaking English in class. You should practice speaking English together outside of class, too! See you next week.
    -Orin

5. Sophia says:

Hello Orin :-)
    I was very nervous attending new class,today.XD…
    4M Members were all very very ice.Orin,just to let you know I had a good time in your class. Thanks again!!See you again next week.
    -Sophia

6. Orin says:

Hi Sophia!
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You did great in class today. I couldn’t even tell that you were nervous! I’m excited to have you in my class, and I’m really glad you had a good time today. See you next week.
    -Orin

コメントをどうぞ

メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。

次のHTML タグと属性が使えます: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

外国人講師のブログ

最近のコメント

講師

アーカイブ

検索

JOYへのお問い合わせ
電話番号

受付時間/平日10:30~21:00

お問い合わせはこちら

帯広市の英語学校・英会話教室 ジョイ・イングリッシュ・アカデミー

〒080-0027
北海道帯広市西17条南5丁目11−14
TEL:0155-33-0198 FAX:0155-36-7930

個人情報保護方針English Site (Employment)

Copyright © 2010-2017 JOY ENGLISH ACADEMY. All Rights Reserved.