New Semester!

Hello everyone. I can’t believe the new semester starts today. Last semester went by so fast. Congratulations on a great semester and I’m really looking forward to the next one. Also, congratulations to everyone who did “Show and Tell” last Friday. Everyone spoke so well and made the night very fun. I learned a lot! See you in class and don’t forget to sign up for English Expo.

by Iuchi / 2009-10-05 4:31 PM / Past Teachersコメント (6)

1. nyantaro says:

I enjoy your comments and many pictures.I especialy enjoyed a lot about Korean pictures.But I did’t write any comment at all because I am not good at expressing in English.
    I want to write some comments in this semester.Please not move to your comments to archives as soon as possible.I need to time to write some comments.I look forward to reading your comments.

2. Orin says:

Is this Motoi? I think so! Thank you for the comment. I’m glad you enjoy my blog and I hope you write many comments this semester. I will try to keep the blog entries from moving to the archives so fast. However, it’s okay to comment on my old blog posts that are already in the archives. See you tonight.

3. yumiko says:

To Orin and nyantaro Motoi
    I am not good at expressing in English either though I try to write English here. And I always make mistake. I don’t care! If I had a big mistake, please could you correct me! yumiko

4. Orin says:

Yumiko,
    Thanks a lot for your comment. I’m glad you try to write comments, and you actually express your ideas in English very well. Keep up the good work!
    -Orin

5. yumiko says:

was nyantaro Motoi?

6. Orin says:

Good question! Yes, nyantaro is Motoi.

コメントをどうぞ

メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。

次のHTML タグと属性が使えます: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

外国人講師のブログ

最近のコメント

講師

アーカイブ

検索

JOYへのお問い合わせ
電話番号

受付時間/平日10:30~21:00

お問い合わせはこちら

帯広市の英語学校・英会話教室 ジョイ・イングリッシュ・アカデミー

〒080-0027
北海道帯広市西17条南5丁目11−14
TEL:0155-33-0198 FAX:0155-36-7930

個人情報保護方針English Site (Employment)

Copyright © 2010-2017 JOY ENGLISH ACADEMY. All Rights Reserved.