HELLO!

Hello everyone! I finally have my BLOG working now, so please check every week for something new. I promise that I will try hard to write something new every week! Please leave comments or ask questions about my BLOG whenever you can.
I really enjoyed the first week of the new semester! Did you? I hope so. It was nice meeting all of my new students.
In case you lost the Spring Semester handout that I passed out during the first class, my e-mail address is:
orin@joyworld.com
Please e-mail me anytime. See you in class.

by Iuchi / 2009-04-09 5:46 PM / Past Teachersコメント (7)

1. Yuki S says:

Hi, Orin. Enjoy teaching English and living in Obihiro! Ciao.

2. yumiko-furuta says:

Dear Mr.Orin
    I am yumiko. Tuesday’s classes.
    The English is very difficult.
    And Ⅰam tense when Ⅰtalk.
    But Ⅰam happy.
    There are some question.
    Why did you come to Japan?
    When did you come to like country music?
    Who is an American famous in history?

3. yumiko-furuta says:

Dear Mr.Orin
    I am yumiko. Tuesday’s classes.
    The English is very difficult.
    And Ⅰam tense when Ⅰtalk.
    But Ⅰam happy.
    There are some question.
    Why did you come to Japan?
    When did you come to like country music?
    Who is an American famou in history?

4. Orin Dubrow says:

Thank you for your comment Yumiko. Your English is very good and it will keep getting better! Practice, practice, practice!!
    To answer your questions, I came to Japan for many reasons. Kendra and I wanted to teach outside of the U.S. and we were both very interested in Japan. I studied history in college and I learned a lot about Japan through my studies. I have always wanted to come here. Kendra came to Japan when she was in 8th grade and loved it. She has wanted to come back ever since then. So, it was an easy choice!
    I started to like country music six years ago. I didn’t like it at all before then, but it grew on me (that means the more I listened to it, the more I started to like it). Now I love it!
    There have been many famous Americans throughout history. George Washington was the first President of the U.S. Abraham Lincoln was famous for leading the country through the Civil War in the late 1800′s. Sadly, he was assassinated (killed) soon after the war was over. I could talk about many other famous Americans, so if you’d like to learn more, please let me know. See you in class.

5. yumiko furuta says:

Dear Mr.Orin
    Thank you for an answer to the question.
    Presidennt Washington and Lincoln are
    famous in Japan.
    I studied the Japanese hisitory at a university.
    But I don’t understand the American history.
    By the way,It’s Wonderfur plans in Golden Week.
    I recommend that you go to Kiyomizu(dera) Temple
    and Kodaiji Temple in Kyoto.
    The view from Kiyomizu(dera) Temple is the best.
    Kiyomizu pottery is fantastic too.
    Kodaiji Temple is near to the center.
    There are a lot of handmade shop.and,azalea is
    very beautiful.
    Have a nice trip!

6. Orin says:

Yumiko,
    Thank you for all the information about Kyoto. I will try to go to the temples you recommended. I’m excited! See you in class on Tuesday.

7. Bonnee Sutherland says:

Hello Orin, as you know I am a friend of your Mom’s and a teacher from the US. I have a student who is VERY interested in Japan and I wondered if you or your students might like to write/email her? In a recent email, when I told her I thought I might know someone who might be able to tell her about Japan, she told me regarding Japan ” my gosh!! that would be so awesome if you could I really enjoy the culture and that is my dream place to go I would like to talk to someone who is or has experienced it if possible. thank you. “. Let me know if you or any students might like to contact Yaneliez :) Thank you and I hear you are doing great, Bonnee Sutherland

コメントをどうぞ

メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。

次のHTML タグと属性が使えます: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

外国人講師のブログ

最近のコメント

講師

アーカイブ

検索

JOYへのお問い合わせ
電話番号

受付時間/平日10:30~21:00

お問い合わせはこちら

帯広市の英語学校・英会話教室 ジョイ・イングリッシュ・アカデミー

〒080-0027
北海道帯広市西17条南5丁目11−14
TEL:0155-33-0198 FAX:0155-36-7930

個人情報保護方針English Site (Employment)

Copyright © 2010-2017 JOY ENGLISH ACADEMY. All Rights Reserved.